The Derby Medical Society dinner was held last night at the Hilton at St. George’s Park. I would like to thank The Travelling People folk group for providing such wonderful entertainment, Mrs Mary Scott for arranging the tombola, Tracey at Alexin for her invaluable help in organising the event, and our hosts at the Hilton. Over £100 was raised for the Royal Medical Benevolent Fund.
11th March 2018
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley
- Next meeting: Doctors in Training Case and Poster Presentations; Medical Student Elective Bursary Feedback
- NB: Meeting Schedule Alteration
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th February: The NHS at 100, Professor Tony Young