Next meeting 9th October 2018!
Join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday 9th October for a talk by Dr Chris Moulton, Vice President of the Royal College of Emergency Medicine, on ‘Nostradamus, Mother Shipton and NHSI: A discussion of prophecy in the field of Emergency Care’.
If possible, please register your attendance on Eventbrite before arriving: this will save time when you arrive, as we are now doing online registration!
- Events for the 2019-20 Session
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley
- Next meeting: Doctors in Training Case and Poster Presentations; Medical Student Elective Bursary Feedback
- NB: Meeting Schedule Alteration