Next Meeting Tuesday 6th November!
Join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday 6th November for a talk by Sheila Taylor MBE, CEO of NWG Network, on ‘Child Sexual Exploitation and its impact on children and young people’. If you would like to buy dinner (£5), please arrive around 7pm. Free nibbles will be provided after the talk!
If possible, please register your attendance on Eventbrite before arriving: this will save time when you arrive, as we are now doing online registration! NB: If you would like to receive a certificate, you will have to give us your email address and fill in a feedback questionnaire.
- Medical Student Bursary Applications For 2019-20 Season Are Now Open!
- Annual Dinner – Booking Deadline 12th October
- Events for the 2019-20 Session
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley