Next Meeting Tuesday 6th November!
Join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday 6th November for a talk by Sheila Taylor MBE, CEO of NWG Network, on ‘Child Sexual Exploitation and its impact on children and young people’. If you would like to buy dinner (£5), please arrive around 7pm. Free nibbles will be provided after the talk!
If possible, please register your attendance on Eventbrite before arriving: this will save time when you arrive, as we are now doing online registration! NB: If you would like to receive a certificate, you will have to give us your email address and fill in a feedback questionnaire.
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley
- Next meeting: Doctors in Training Case and Poster Presentations; Medical Student Elective Bursary Feedback
- NB: Meeting Schedule Alteration
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th February: The NHS at 100, Professor Tony Young