Next Meeting Tuesday 20th November
Join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday 20th November for a talk by Dr Andrew Goddard, President of the Royal College of Physicians, on ‘Keeping Medicine Brilliant for 500 years: A brief history of the RCP and its current role in the NHS’.
All members, medical students, and staff (including Junior Doctors) are welcome to attend.
If you would like to buy dinner (£5), please arrive around 6:45pm. Free nibbles will be provided after the talk!
If possible, please register your attendance on Eventbrite before arriving: this will save time when you arrive, as we are now doing online registration! If you would like to receive a certificate, we will need your email address when you register so that we can send you a feedback questionnaire.
- Medical Student Bursary Applications For 2019-20 Season Are Now Open!
- Annual Dinner – Booking Deadline 12th October
- Events for the 2019-20 Session
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley