Next Meeting Tuesday 15th January 2019
Join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday 15th January for our first talk after Christmas: Dr Kate Denning PhD, Lead Educator for the Advanced Life Support Group, will be talking about ‘Reconsidering Learning’.
All members, medical students, and staff (including Junior Doctors) are welcome to attend.
If you would like to buy dinner (£5), please arrive around 6:45pm. Free nibbles will be provided after the talk.
If possible, please register your attendance on Eventbrite before arriving: this will save time when you arrive, as we are now doing online registration! If you would like to receive a certificate, we will need your email address when you register so that we can send you a feedback questionnaire.
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley
- Next meeting: Doctors in Training Case and Poster Presentations; Medical Student Elective Bursary Feedback
- NB: Meeting Schedule Alteration
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th February: The NHS at 100, Professor Tony Young
- Next Meeting Tuesday 29th January: Just Culture, Dr Suzette Woodward