Next Meeting Tuesday 29th January: Just Culture, Dr Suzette Woodward
Join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday 29th January for the next DMS meeting: Dr Suzette Woodward, National Campaign Director for Sign up for Safety Campaign, will be talking about ‘Fairness, kindness and calling it: Exploring the just culture’.
All members, medical students, and staff (including Junior Doctors) are welcome to attend.
If you would like to buy dinner (£5), please arrive around 6:45pm. Free nibbles will be provided after the talk.
If possible, please register your attendance on Eventbrite before arriving: this will save time when you arrive, as we are now doing online registration! If you would like to receive a certificate, we will need your email address when you register so that we can send you a feedback questionnaire.
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley
- Next meeting: Doctors in Training Case and Poster Presentations; Medical Student Elective Bursary Feedback
- NB: Meeting Schedule Alteration
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th February: The NHS at 100, Professor Tony Young