Medical Student Bursary Applications For 2019-20 Season Are Now Open!
The Derby Medical Society is proud to support the career development of medical students through awarding elective bursaries. Three bursaries of £250 are awarded to the successful applicants, who are invited back to give a presentation on their elective experiences at the start of the next lecture series.
Applications for Final Year Medical students undertaking their elective in 2020 are now being accepted.
You can either apply by:
- Filling in this Google Form.
- Completing this word document and sending it to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 23:59hrs on 30/11/2019. Late applications will not be accepted. Winners will be announced before 15th December 2019 and names will be posted on the Derby Medical Society website.
- Medical Student Bursary Applications For 2019-20 Season Are Now Open!
- Annual Dinner – Booking Deadline 12th October
- Events for the 2019-20 Session
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley