Medical Student Bursary Applications 2018-19 Season Are Now Open!
The Derby Medical Society is proud to support the career development of medical students through the awarding of elective bursaries. Three bursaries of £250 are awarded to the successful applicants, who are invited back to give a presentation on their elective experiences at the start of the next lecture series.
Applications for Final Year Medical students undertaking their elective after Finals in 2019 are now being accepted.
Please apply using the application form and send to: email@example.com The deadline for applications is 01/01/2019.
- Final meeting 26.03.19: Dr Gareth Hughes, High Times in High Altitudes
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th March: Lessons from the Ariana Grande Concert Bomb, Professor Simon Carley
- Next meeting: Doctors in Training Case and Poster Presentations; Medical Student Elective Bursary Feedback
- NB: Meeting Schedule Alteration
- Next Meeting Tuesday 12th February: The NHS at 100, Professor Tony Young